It’s time to clean out your garage and put your forgotten treasures to work. Shoppers, comes early for the best items. Sales begin at 7:30am
Treats and coffee will also be available for sale.
How to be a Seller:
- $25 to book a booth (2 parking spaces per booth) +$5 to rent a table
- First 10 to register get premium booths
- Booth and table fees benefit the Pacifica Resource Center. Any proceeds from sales sellers get to keep
- Anyone in Pacifica is welcome to sell (spread the word to anyone you know who is looking to make space in their closets and garages to reserve a seller’s table)
- Set up 6:30-7:30am. Sales begin at 7:30am (Rain or shine)
- What you can sell? Anything you want including crafts, clothes, accessories, electronics, household items, furniture. Just no weapons, alcohol, marijuana, obscene images allowed.
- Sellers must agree to take ALL unsold items home
We’re also looking for volunteers to get the word out in the community. Please contact New Life Church Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mary Ramirez (email@example.com) if you can help get the word out with flyers and signs and on social media.