Intrigued? Save the date, more details to come about to expect during Hula Worship.
As we return to “church in person”, there are a significant number of opportunities for service that need to be filled. We often talk about how our Heavenly Father has equipped each of us to play a crucial part in the life of His church body. That has never been more important than right now so I am asking each of you to pray about which of them you might be willing to try! Don’t worry if you have never done anything like it in the past or are not sure about your gifts, those are the circumstances in which God often does His most remarkable work. The leaders of each area of service is listed below. The church office can connect you with them. Please email email@example.com
Here are some of the needs we have:
Welcome/Ushering – One of the most important jobs in the church is the first contact a visitor has with us. Everyone can offer a friendly smile and a warm greeting and their value cannot be over-emphasized.
Contact: Jonathan Markham
Musical Worship – We have an urgent need for musicians, both singers, and instrumentalists.
Contact: Maggie Markham
Children’s Ministry – We really need some new teachers to join the team to make sure that the work can be shared and people teach once a month. There is also a need for a team to care for the really little ones so parents can be part of worship at least some of the time.
Contact: Djenane Santos
Sound/Technical – We are in need of people to learn how to set up the sound and operate the slide display systems. I know that this might sound scary and intimidating but DO NOT WORRY there will be full training and when we step into new areas as a team God’s blessing is often at its most amazing!!
Contact: Brennan Pang
Media/Communication – There are few things that are more important in our church than making sure we all know what is going on! There is a multitude of tasks small and large in this process. These include working with the website, sending out texts and emails, maintaining accurate data, and preparing brochures slides, and the like. You have never done anything like that? That’s fine we have the training available and who knows you could develop a skill you never knew you had!
Contact: Sharon Harrison or LiLing Pang
Hospitality – This has been such an important part of the life of our church family. We do not know what we are going to be able to do safely but we do need to build a new team. There is no better place to get to know each other than in the kitchen so it is a great place to start.
Contact: Mary Ramirez
That’s just a few of the ways in which you could contribute to the things God is leading us into. Remember “God has a plan … and we (YOU) have a part in it.” Now we have to decide to find out what that part is and jump in!
Whichever one of these you are willing to try please let us know by emailing church office (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will help you move forward. Remember you are simply showing a willingness to investigate the will of God, not committing yourself for life!
So as we take our next steps toward the future God has planned for us one thing is certain God’s plan is always the best. He promises to strengthen us to play our part and together we will see His glory in the land of the living.
With you in His service
For the Staff and Elders
Calling all kids, families, and friends. New Life Children’s Ministry is heading to the beach on Memorial Day for our first sandcastle building competition. Who can dream up and build the most epic sandcastle?
Bring your shovels, buckets, and your creativity. There will be prizes and also other fun sur-prizes.
So, invite your friends, throw on those sandals, and let’s head for the beach.
Monday, May 31st, 2021 | 10am-12pm New date and time TBD
Where: Linda Mar Beach – North End (on the beach opposite Puerto 27)
Join us every Sunday at 11:00AM
1125 Terra Nova Blvd, Pacifica, CA
Children’s Ministry is also meeting in-person.
We’re excited welcome you back to in-person worship services, but making sure we keep everyone safe continues to be a priority. Kindly review the following guidelines to help us maintain a in-person worship space that feels safe for as many people as possible.
Protocols for In-person Services beginning April 18 2021
Please remember that the safety of our church family must always be our first concern. We are well aware that the range of opinions about what should or should not be permitted is considerable.The scriptures call us to “love and prefer one another” (Roman12:10 and
1 John 4:7) and so we are asking that we all take care to observe these protocols and follow all posted signs regardless of your opinions so everyone who attends will feel safe.
- Masks will be worn at all times by all except for those speaking or leading worship who will be permitted to remove masks while they are fulfilling these tasks.
- Windows and doors will remain open except in extreme weather conditions.
- People will be asked to maintain social distance for people not in their “household group” at all times.
- Enter the sanctuary by right-hand side door and exit by left. This is both from the outside and into the sanctuary.
- Please do not bring any food or drink into the building.
- Everyone will use the automatic hand sanitizer at the entrance to the sanctuary.
- Entrance will be by the right side aisle and exit by the left and people will be asked to maintain six foot distances both as they enter and as they leave.
- Seating will be in the central part of the sanctuary. Every third seat will be removed to ensure distance between seating groups. Seats will be grouped in twos and threes but family groups will be permitted to move seats to accommodate larger family groups as appropriate.
- Singing while masked will be permitted. Pew bibles will not be distributed.
- Only one person will be permitted to use the bathroom at the time. Door handle should be wiped on exit.
- Following the service coffee and cookies will be served in the olive garden.
- Following the service chairs will be misted and handles wiped down before leaving and locking up the building.
We recognize that there may be adjustments in these requirements as time proceeds so please keep a flexible and loving attitude at all times so we can continue to move forward together