Join us every Sunday at 11:00AM
1125 Terra Nova Blvd, Pacifica, CA
Children’s Ministry is also meeting in-person.
We’re excited welcome you back to in-person worship services, but making sure we keep everyone safe continues to be a priority. Kindly review the following guidelines to help us maintain a in-person worship space that feels safe for as many people as possible.
Protocols for In-person Services beginning April 18 2021
Please remember that the safety of our church family must always be our first concern. We are well aware that the range of opinions about what should or should not be permitted is considerable.The scriptures call us to “love and prefer one another” (Roman12:10 and
1 John 4:7) and so we are asking that we all take care to observe these protocols and follow all posted signs regardless of your opinions so everyone who attends will feel safe.
- Masks will be worn at all times by all except for those speaking or leading worship who will be permitted to remove masks while they are fulfilling these tasks.
- Windows and doors will remain open except in extreme weather conditions.
- People will be asked to maintain social distance for people not in their “household group” at all times.
- Enter the sanctuary by right-hand side door and exit by left. This is both from the outside and into the sanctuary.
- Please do not bring any food or drink into the building.
- Everyone will use the automatic hand sanitizer at the entrance to the sanctuary.
- Entrance will be by the right side aisle and exit by the left and people will be asked to maintain six foot distances both as they enter and as they leave.
- Seating will be in the central part of the sanctuary. Every third seat will be removed to ensure distance between seating groups. Seats will be grouped in twos and threes but family groups will be permitted to move seats to accommodate larger family groups as appropriate.
- Singing while masked will be permitted. Pew bibles will not be distributed.
- Only one person will be permitted to use the bathroom at the time. Door handle should be wiped on exit.
- Following the service coffee and cookies will be served in the olive garden.
- Following the service chairs will be misted and handles wiped down before leaving and locking up the building.
We recognize that there may be adjustments in these requirements as time proceeds so please keep a flexible and loving attitude at all times so we can continue to move forward together