Join us every Sunday at 11:00AM
1125 Terra Nova Blvd, Pacifica, CA
Children’s Ministry is also meeting in-person.
We’re excited welcome you back to in-person worship services, but making sure we keep everyone safe continues to be a priority. Kindly review the following guidelines to help us maintain a in-person worship space that feels safe for as many people as possible.
Protocols for In-person Services beginning June 15, 2021
Following the announcements on June 15th about the further easing of health restrictions, the staff and elders have affirmed that we will continue to follow the guidelines given by the state and County of San Mateo.
Please remember that the safety of our church family must always be our first concern. We are well aware that the range of opinions about what should or should not be permitted is considerable.The scriptures call us to “love and prefer one another” (Roman12:10 and 1 John 4:7) and so we are asking that we all take care to observe these protocols and follow all posted signs regardless of your opinions so everyone who attends will feel safe.
- Masks are optional indoors and outdoors for persons who are vaccinated.
- Unvaccinated individuals must wear masks at all times except for those speaking or leading worship who will be permitted to remove masks while they are fulfilling these tasks.
- Children and adults working in children’s ministry still need to wear masks until San Mateo County no longer requires school children to wear masks at school.
- Everyone, please kindly keep a mask with you to wear in case you are interacting with an individual that needs to maintain social distance.
- Windows and doors will remain open except in extreme weather conditions.
- Please do not bring any food or drink into the building.
- Everyone will use the automatic hand sanitizer at the entrance to the sanctuary.
- Following the service coffee and cookies will be served in the olive garden.
We recognize that there may be adjustments in these requirements as time proceeds so please keep a flexible and loving attitude at all times so we can continue to move forward together