I invite you to journey through lament with others so you can experience a loving community that discovers grace and hope together. However if you’re not in a growth group and want to join one for the 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting, please contact me.
LiLing Pang – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why does it take faith to lament?
- What are some of the hard and painful questions that you have asked God over the years?
- How does the cross of Jesus provide the ultimate anchor and hope for our present pain and suffering regardless of whether it looks like anger, grief, disappointment, betrayal, physical or emotional pain, persecution, or loss?
- Have you written a song of lament or made an art piece of lament, take turns to share it with your group.
- Pray over each other and boldly ask God to meet each other in this place of lament.
- Are there promises from God you can remind each other of to help encourage each other to make the transition to hope?
- How has God strengthened your relationship with him through these 3 weeks of engaging with lament?
- In what ways has your conversation with God evolved in the past few days?
- In what ways is God calling you to trust Him deeper in 2022?
- How can you individually and corporately walk with others to journey through pain and offer them the hope you have discovered in God?