“Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works.
And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another.”
~ Hebrews 10:24-25
What is a Growth Group?
Growth Groups are groups of people who meet once a week to:
• Care for one another. The aim is to open up and share our lives with one another.
• Explore and apply God’s Word together. Growth Groups are centered around the text and message of the previous Sunday.
• Pray together. God has given us the opportunity to cast our cares on Him.
Why should I join a Growth Group?
Sometimes we are told that our faith is just between us and God. Even though we attend church, serve in the church, read our Bible and pray, we are still missing out on an essential aspect of our Christian walk…community. Join Today!
What will I gain?
Do you ever feel like you don’t know how to apply what you are learning in church? Preaching is a good method for imparting knowledge, but not as effective for practical application. In Growth Groups, you can ask questions, participate in a discussion of the text, hear others share insights, and illustrations of the truth you are trying to grasp. Growth Groups help us apply what we learn together. Your Growth Group is a great way to give and receive encouragement and motivation as we follow Jesus.
When do Growth Groups meet?
• Sunday at 2pm for Women
• Monday at 7:30pm for Men and Women
• Tuesday at 7:30pm for Men and Women
• Thursday at 5:30pm for Young Families with Caregivers Provided
• Thursday at 7pm for Men and Women