New Life Christian Fellowship (“NLCF”) understands that you care how information about you is collected, used, and shared. We at NLCF are committed to make sure we protect your information and are fully transparent on how your information is collected and used.
We hope the following statements will help you understand how New Life Christian Fellowship collects, uses, and protects information you provide us through the New Life website, social media, digital venues, and member directories.
New Life Christian Fellowship Website
When you use the NLCF website, https://www.newlifepacifica.com , there are sections where we may ask for your personal information (such as name, email address). We collect your information to support your participation, deliver requested content, to note your preferences, and to keep you informed about events, related resources, and spiritual development opportunities.
We do not sell, rent, or disclose your personal information with organizations outside of NLCF without your explicit permission.
Attending Church Services on Facebook
Attending Church and other NLCF Services on Zoom
- Zoom does not sell their users’ data.
- Zoom has never sold user data in the past and has no intention of selling users’ data going forward.
- Zoom does not monitor meetings or its contents.
- Zoom does not monitor meetings or even store them after the meeting is done unless they are requested to record and store them by the meeting host.
- Zoom complies with all applicable privacy laws, rules, and regulations in the jurisdictions within which it operates, including the GDPR and the CCPA
- No data regarding user activity on the Zoom platform – including video, audio, and chat content – is ever provided to third parties for advertising purposes
New Life Membership Directory
NLCF respects the privacy of its church members.
Information contained in NLCF’s member directory is for church-related purposes only, and as such is available by default only to church staff for church and emergency communication.
However, members can choose to opt-in to sharing their contact information with other church members if they wish to.
This information is not used for solicitation purposes and is not made public within the church , unless members have given their explicit permission, nor is this information shared outside the church body.