Guest Speaker: Sandy Hughes
1. Where are you in the birth order of your family – oldest, youngest, middle?
2. After reading Luke 15:11-32, answer the following questions. What caused the younger brother to want to leave home? Was he ready?
3. If you had been the father, would you have given him his inheritance early? Would you have gone to look for the son in the “far country?”
4. Do you think the father was wise in throwing a party when the son returned? Why or why not?
5. What prevented the older brother from coming to the party?
6. If you could invite one of the two brothers to your small group, who would you invite?
7. Of the two brothers, which reminds you of your own story?