Fulfilling God’s Dream: Sharing
Acts 4: 4:32-36, 5:1-16
- What are distinctive characteristics of the new Christian community that is taking shape?
- How is what Barnabas did the same or different from what Ananias and Sapphira did?
- What is Peter concerned about? What is he not concerned about?
- What is the reaction of the new Christian community to this incident? What is your reaction?
- What are we learning so far in Acts about what authentic gospel-centered Christian community looks like?
- How does our dishonesty and pretense in community, hurt our fellowship?
- What are strategies Satan uses to disrupt the unity of the Christian community?
- What do we learn about how God feels about things that threaten the unity of his body?
- How is God inviting you to respond to this passage?
- Have you been hurt within Christian community or have you hurt someone in Christian community? How is God speaking into that relationship?
Let’s dream together! What would our growth group and our church look like if we embodied more of this Holy Spirit inspired living as we engage inside and outside of our community?
What is one step you could take this week to live into that?
Pray for the Holy Spirit to empower you to live into that intention.