GG Questions 07/08/2018
John: The Words of Life John 6:60-71
1. Close Reading : After praying for God to enlighten your mind, read through John 6:60-71 a couple times, slowly. Look for these three things: LIGHTBULB – something that shines from the passage, draws your attention; QUESTION MARK – something difficult to understand; ARROW – a personal application. Share the results of your study with your group.
2. What are some characteristics of unbelief?
3. What do we learn about Jesus from this section of John’s narrative?
4. What do you think Jesus wants us to do in light of the truths in this section of John?
5. Why do we need Jesus to accomplish what He’s calling us to do?